Thursday, August 2, 2012

My First Thank You Post

Thank to my mom, Joyce Tremel (my mom) and her fellow fiction writers at the Pittsburgh Sisters in Crime for driving up my hit count.

From what I've heard, there was some interest in sending questions my way. I'd be glad to help out with anything I can answer off the top of my head, with minimal research, or with a trip to the library (though if there's extensive research, I take payment in cash and/or alcohol). I finally figured out how to add a contact page, so click up above and send your questions!

Though my specialty is on American history (particularly 1820-1877 with a Civil War focus), I do have an interest in all areas and could possibly help. I know enough to get by with history outside of the U.S.

Note that if you send a question, I may use it for an "ask the historian" post. If you don't want your answer posted, I will respect that.

2 comments:

  1. OK. Andy, the long post that was here yesterday is what I was going comment on. Where did it go? Also, the "comment as" section below--I'm not sure what I supposed to do with section?? And apparently I have to choose a profile, huh? So I picked anonymous and will sign here so hopefully you can explain this to me.
    Amy. (your favorite Aunt)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, the post is still below. If you can't find it, click on the This Week in History on the sidebar.

    For the profile, click Name/URL and you can just put your name in. You don't need a URL.

    ReplyDelete